Sunday, September 12, 2010

VIBRAM PHILIPPINE LAUNCH

Vibram FiveFingers is officially launching in the Philippines! The event will be held on September 22, 2010, Wednesday, 10:00 AM, at Paolo's Boot Camp, at the Metropolitan Club Estrella Street in Rockwell, Makati.


RSVP: Vince Ascalon
Mobile: 09209089918
Telephone #: 8972472





Vibram FiveFingers have already been available in the country for several months now, distributed by BarefootWear, Inc., but has yet to have an official launch event until now! Attend the event to check out the products firsthand, and see if these very unique (they have toes! What's cooler than that?) shoes are for you! Check out my article on barefoot running for more information about the science behind the seemingly odd design. Who knows? These might just be the perfect pair of shoes you've been looking for!

I actually won't be able to attend the event because of commitments for that day, but you can help me out by leaving a comment below and sharing your thoughts about the whole thing if you do attend! Share why you liked or disliked the Fivefingers and some other thoughts you may have about them!



What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails