Thursday, September 9, 2010

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MARQUARDT VS. PALHARES PREDICTIONS

Okay, now that I've published all of my reviews for UFC 118, I think it's a good time to post my predictions for the next UFC event coming next week, UFC Fight Night: Marquardt vs. Palhares:




MAIN CARD:

1. Nate Marquardt vs. Rousimar Palhares - Marquardt

2. Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira - Escudero

3. Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau - Tibau

4. Ross Pearson vs. Cole Miller - Miller

Who do you think will in this event?

Also don't forget that the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter 12: Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck premieres right after the event. I liked The Ultimate Fighter 11 very much, and can't wait for this new season!


What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails