Friday, September 24, 2010

UFC 119 PREDICTIONS

Cro Cop vs. Mir! Bader vs. Li'l Nog! Serra vs. Lytle: The Rematch! Plus the return of The Muscle Shark and The Young Assasin! A pretty amazing card, if you ask me.




MAIN CARD:




1. Frank Mir vs. Mirko Flipovic - Mir
2. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader - Bader
3. Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle - Lytle
4. Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham - Sherk
5. Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens - Guillard

TELEVISED PRELIMINARY FIGHTS:

1. C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen - Dollaway
2. Matt Mitrione vs. Joey Beltran - Mitrione









Agree or disagree? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts!




What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails