Friday, September 10, 2010

FITNESS PHILIPPINES FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Fitness Philippines is finally on Facebook!  I've actually been on Facebook for quite a while, but I only got to creating a fan page for my blog just now! I'm still really new to blogging so I'm learning everything I need to slowly, but surely.



Anyway, if you regularly use Facebook, click the "like" button on the Facebook box on the right side of the page to get regular updates from the blog. I'm also trying to make my blog as interactive as possible, so if you want to chat with me, leave me messages and the like, you can do so on Facebook!

And while you're at it, if you regularly use Twitter as well, follow my tweets as well if you haven't done so already!
You can ask questions about fitness, health, and martial arts and even request articles for me to create, via any of those two mediums.

Well, that's it for now. See you on Facebook!

What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails