Sunday, January 9, 2011

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE! I'VE LOST 20 POUNDS IN ONLY 12 WEEKS THANKS TO EET!

I went down to 194 lbs from 214 at the very tail end of my 12th week on EET, which is incredibly impressive, considering that I was 198 lbs only a week before. As I mentioned in that previous article of mine, I would slightly alter my weekly forecasts to take into account my graduate school restarting after the holidays. Therefore, My current weekly EET forecast looks like this:

WEEKLY EET FORECAST

1. Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:30 AM - Wake up, green tea
10:30 AM - Swedish Intervals on the exercise bag and the heavy bag
11:30 AM - Treat Meal (whatever I want, as long as it includes a good protein source such as chicken, as well as vegetables, fiber, and water)
4:30 PM - Tuna, vegetables, 1 cup skim milk, 1 serving low-fat yogurt
7:30 PM - Salmon, decaf green tea
8:30 PM - Stretching
Decaf green tea - right before bed

2. Tuesday, Thursday
7:30 AM - Wake up, green tea
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Grad School
12:00 PM - Strength Circuits with Tabatas
1:00 PM - Treat Meal (whatever I want, as long as it includes a good protein source such as chicken, as well as vegetables, fiber, and water)
5:00 PM - Salmon, decaf green tea
5:30 PM - Stretching
Decaf green tea - right before bed

3. Saturday
7:30 AM - Wake up, green tea
10:30 AM - Strength Circuits with Tabatas
11:30 AM - Treat Meal (whatever I want, as long as it includes a good protein source such as chicken, as well as vegetables, fiber, and water)
4:30 PM - Tuna, vegetables, 1 cup skim milk, 1 serving low-fat yogurt
7:30 PM - Salmon, decaf green tea
8:30 PM - Stretching
Decaf green tea - right before bed
NOTES

My Tuesday and Thursday forecast looks that way because I sleep at much earlier times during those days, as a result of routinely staying up late the night before to study. My workouts all stay the same with the same sort of progression I outlined in my previous article. And, yes, "whatever I want" still literally means that. Things like ice cream and Cheetos still regularly populate my daily treat meals. Not bad, eh?

What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails