Friday, July 30, 2010

UFC 117 PREDICTIONS

Alright, here are my predictions for UFC 117. As before, I'll just make this short and sweet and place the actual details of my predictions in my reviews of the fights.

MAIN CARD:

1. Anderson "The Spider" Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - Silva
2. Jon Fitch vs. Thiago "Pit Bull" Alves - Fitch
3. Clay "The Carpenter" Guida vs. Rafael Dos Anjos - Guida
4. Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almedia - Hughes
5. Roy "Big Country Nelson" vs. Junior "Ciganto" Dos Santos - Dos Santos


PRELIMINARY CARD:

1. Dustin Hazelett vs. Rick "The Horror" Story - Hazelett
2. Phil "Mr. Wonderful" Davis vs. Rodney "Shonuff the Master" Wallace - Davis
3. Tim "The Barbarian" Boetsch" vs. Todd "Bulldog" Brown - Boetsch
4. Johnny Hendricks vs. Charlie "The Spaniard" Brenneman - Hendricks
5. Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve vs. Christian Morecraft - Struve
6. Ben "Killa B" Saunders vs. Dennis "Superman" Hallman - Saunders

What do you think? Agree or disagree? Tell me your thoughts by leaving a comment below!

What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails