Saturday, July 31, 2010

THE 7TH PBBA BODYBUILDING & FITNESS SEMINAR

Here's a very interesting seminar that was brought to my attention only yesterday. It looks very intriguing, so it's something that I'll most definitely attend. It's the Philippine Bodybuilder's Alliance (PBBA) Inc.'s 7th Bodybuilding and Fitness Seminar titled "Fundamentals Revisited". From their Facebook page:


September 4, 2010
Venue: AVR G/F Elco Bldg. DLS-STI College #202 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd
8-12noon - Registration starts at 7am
Seminar Fee: 550 with Certificate of Participation and Snacks


Resource Persons:


1. Dondon Cortuna - Mr. Universe Bodybuilding Champion - Germany
2. Dwan Abantao - Multi-Awarded Athlete
3. Dr. Sharon Rebong - Wellness Expert


So, yeah, this looks to be very interesting, and I encourage everybody interested in health and fitness who has the time and is within the area to attend. See you there!

What's in Fitness Philippines?

About Me

My Photo
fitnessphp
Hello, I'm Noel Blanco and I write Fitness Philippines. I have been involved in physical fitness for more than 10 years now and am currently taking up graduate studies on Exercise and Sports Science at the University of the Philippines. You can contact me at fitnessphp@yahoo.com
View my complete profile
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails